NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Eloquii Launch!
Yay! eloquii by The Limited has finally launched, so now you can head over to the website and start shopping! I've been getting a lot of questions since my last post, so I thought this would be a good time to answer them:

-eloquii offers sizes 14W-24W.
-For now, eloquii is only available online, but shipping and returns are free.
-They ship to the USA only.
-As the brand ambassador, I've had the opportunity to offer feedback after seeing the clothes and trying them on, however I was not involved in the design process.

I'm in this month's People Style Watch talking about my favorite pieces! If they're not on the site just yet, they should be soon. My other faves include the batwing dress, the skinny jeans, and the sheer leopard print top.


Oh, AND you get 25% off your first purchase at www.eloquii.com with the code BUYME. If you have any other questions, you can tweet them directly @eloquii. Happy Shopping!