NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Golden Hour
Although I'm pretty sure David is getting sick of constantly taking photos for the blog "into the sun during golden hour, please", I can't help it: this time of day seems especially beautiful during the chillier, sunny days. It's also rather bittersweet, since you never know how many days it will be before you get to marvel in the beauty again. We pulled over on a whim and snapped these shots in about 5 minutes just as the sun was disappearing, and I couldn't be happier with the results of such a speedy shoot.I also finally received the pink version of this blouse and I love it just as much as the white. Get yours on sale here!
Wearing: H&M vest (love this longer, cozy version) & pants, YesStyle blouse, DVF flats, Coach bag (c/o), nails Deborah Lippmann Billionaire