NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Tuesday Treats - Essentials
{cleanse: I've completely abandoned store-bought cleansers and have instead been washing my face with oatmeal for the last few months (followed by toner and moisturizer). The results? Softer, clearer and calmer skin than ever before. I recommend this to everyone! See the video that first convinced me here.}
I never used to be a girl that stressed too much about beauty products, but recently I've learned that paying just a little bit of extra attention can equate to significant results. While things of this nature are still nowhere near the top of my priority list, finding and using great products has proven to be useful and rewarding. Here are some beauty essentials that have worked well to help me look and feel my best (of course, plenty of sleep and water are more effective than anything else). What are some of yours?{tresses: to add extra shine to my mane, I take two dabs of Moroccan oil in my fingers and work it through the ends of my towel-dried hair. If I'm curling my hair in the morning, I protect it with Tresemme's heat tamer spray}{face:my every day make up consists of a bright face, rosy cheeks and accentuated eyes. here are the products that I use to help me out: Laura Mercier secret concealer, YSL touche eclat, Bare Minerals warmth, Shu Uemura lash curler, Shiseido Nourishing Mascara Base (amazing) and Covergirl Lashblast.{tips:though I've always been a red nail polish kinda girl, this fall I've been drawn to a greater range of colours. My favourites right now: Deborah Lippmann Sarah Smile, Butter London Royal Navy, Deborahh Lippmann Billionaire and classic OPI You Don't Know Jacques}{spritz:I've always thought that women who have a "signature scent" are that much more put together. A few spritzes of this and I head out the door feeling just a little bit more ready to face the day}
Have any extra questions about any of these products? Ask me on Formspring!