NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Winter Layers
{photos by Alexandra Grant}
When Alex asked me several weeks ago if I could answer a few questions about winter dressing for her class, I was admittedly a little bit daunted. After all, you're looking at the girl whose boyfriend now keeps an extra down jacket in his car because she's put looking cute over warmth so many times. Taking part in the interview has inspired me to really be practical with my dressing this year, while still maintaining a sense of personal style. So, a pledge: no more not-so-warm "winter" dressing for the sake of the blog this year. Here's to outfits that look good and will still actually keep you from catching a cold!Wearing: Zara cape and skirt, sweater from a consignment store (no label), leather gloves from Finland, Stuart Weitzman booties (c/o)