NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Chained
Under $10 Forever 21 Gold Oval Chain Bracelet, $6.80 Under $50 ASOS Chunky Link Bracelet, $28.13 Under $100 Lauren Elan Lucas Bracelet, $85 $100+ Kenneth Jay Lane Make a Statement Bracelet, $160.99
One of my favourite accessories is the chunky gold chain bracelet: it's versatile, a little bit edgy and makes a statement without being over the top. I scored a Joe Fresh one on super sale last year and have worn it a considerable amount, especially in light of its $2.50 price tag. I'm currently on the hunt for a replacement, and while I think this wear-with-anything piece is worth investing a bit more into, here are four options at differing (but still reasonable) price points. My personal favourite is the Lauren Elan piece for its unique clasp, and the fact that she can custom make them for any wrist size; I definitely wouldn't mind having it show up under the tree for Christmas!