NYC Style Spot   +  Make-up

Happy Hollydaze!
Did you also have a Merry Merry Christmahanukwanzakah yesterday?? F and I went to a wonderful turkey dinner last night with some of our favouritest people in the world and today, we spent all morning monitor shopping.. Ahem.. I love how 2011's wrapping up! :) 2012 is going to be a HUGE year for me - new projects, new partner ;) and I've never been more excited! :)
Its that time of the year and I'm feeling very inspired by GiGi which has led me to post a cute (and very necessary) lil' list of beauty resolutions, which is brilliant considering New Years Eve is quickly approaching and I've always ignored 'beauty regimes' like ugly step daughters.

So here goes - I vow to:Find my signature scent. Its been Issey Miyake for years but I seem to have had a chemical shift, it no longer loves me.Exfoliate my face and body at least once a week.Wear SPF 30 every single day. And not forget to cover my ears, neck, décolleté and hands.Always wash off my makeup before bed. Ugh, this should've been No.1 on the list!Find the perfect red lipstick because it will give me an extra dose of sassiness. Learn to apply my daytime makeup routine in 10 minutes or less.Throw out all of my expired makeup. If I can’t remember when I bought it, it’s too old.Clean my makeup brushes every week.Experiment with styles (in the privacy of your bathroom) that I never thought I could pull off. Winged, Smoky, Cat et al.Sleep on a satin pillowcase to protect my hair.Sleep 6-8 hours a night.Drink lots of water for a healthy body.Take a multivitamin every day. They even make gummy vitamins for grownups so I have no excuse.Have better posture. Breathe Deeper.Donate my time and/or money to a charity I am passionate about.Smile. More.Tell myself that I am beautiful every. single. day.What are some of yours??