NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Remember December
December is one of my favorite months! Though it's cold, it's still the beginning of winter and--unlike in February--the chilly weather still feels romantic and fresh. I love the holiday season for lots of reasons, including the excuse to dress up often for parties. As much as I adore sequins, I thought I'd experiment with other ways to look festive without going all-out sparkly. I created my own take on the traditional green and red combo by pairing two of my favorite colors: eggplant and chartreuse.
When I saw the cropped velvet jacket by Domino Dollhouse at the Indie+ Fashion Show, I knew I had to have it. I approached the designer at the end of the show to tell her how amazing it was and she was kind enough to send it to me! Of course, I couldn't go completely sparkle-free: I completed the outfit with my recently purchased beaded fringe wedges from TopShop.Dress-ASOS Curve/Jacket-gifted by Domino Dollhouse/Necklace-ALDO/Shoes-Topshop