NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Year In Review: Part I - Gratitude
{having so much fun at photoshoots, and developing friendships, with Paul and Rod}
It's been quite a year: between working with some incredible companies, being featured in a magazine for the first time and being truly forced out of my introvert shell at local events, it's been a milestone year for this little blog to say the least. I'm working on a 2011 outfit round up for tomorrow, but today I just want to share a few photos of what I'm truly thankful for. In addition to what's in the photos, I'm so grateful for all of my friends who willingly took photos for me at a moment's notice, my parents for keeping me constantly aware of reality and God for this opportunity that I believe truly came from Him. This is beginning to sound like an awards acceptance speech, so I'll end with this: thank you for reading my blog. I've been so blessed with genuine readers & supporters and I'm truly humbled that there are people who actually care about my minuscule little space on the internet! Here's to an even better 2012!{meeting all of these girls - and many more - and growing a "blogger family"}{wearing entirely inappropriate shoes for the pumpkin patch because I was too busy thinking about what footwear would look good with the outfit for blog photos}{taking the camera out because of the blog, snapping photos of many occasions that would not have otherwise been captured}{and for the boy in the photo prior to this one, who forces me to not take myself too seriously by doing things like refusing to take blog photos unless I dance in front of the camera}