NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Kickoff
{photos by Roderick Fung}
Living in a soggy and cold winter climate is probably a personal style blogger's worst nightmare. It was supposed to be a dry day, but right in the middle of this photoshoot the rain started coming down hard. Roderick was a trooper and kept shooting, but as you can probably tell by the photos I was very uncomfortable because of my delicate calf hair shoes and quickly flattening hair. On a happier note, I've been throwing this vest over everything lately for a pop of interest and an extra layer of warmth. I'd highly recommend a black faux fur vest - it's so versatile and in my opinion, a little bit more special than the tan colour varieties!Happy New Year! Do you do resolutions?
Wearing: YesStyle vest and blouse, H&M jacket, Zara leather skirt and shoes, MICHAEL Michael Kors bag, vintage necklace (gift from a sweet friend, who got it at the Brooklyn Flea!)