NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Pared Down
{photos by Ying Yuan}
In my first and second years of university, I basically lived in variations of a uniform consisting of a blouse, a cardigan and jeans. Then, somehow I discovered the magical, much more comfortable world of skirts & trousers and this is probably the 3rd time I've put on a pair of denim since then. I think the lack of jean-wearing is one of the reasons why many think I am excessively dressed up all of the time, but the truth is: I just find denim so relatively uncomfortable! So, I'd like to officially mark the first (and quite possibly only) time in the entire life of this blog that a proper pair of jeans will have made it into an outfit post. Exciting, right? ;)
How often do you wear jeans? I'm curious!Wearing: Zara jacket and faux fur scarf, Modcloth blouse, J.Crew sweater, 7 For All Mankind jeans, H&M booties, MICHAEL Michael Kors bag, Tom Ford sunnies, BCBG ring & silver bracelet, Lauren Elan gold bracelet (c/o)