NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Tuesday Treats
{scoring gorgeous black and gilded gold bowls to store my current favourite baubles & lipstick}
This past weekend was pretty close to ideal: aside from getting to spend good chunks of time with family, D and my girlfriends, we were treated to gorgeous late afternoon sunshine on Saturday that was reminiscent of a late autumn day. It was also filled with neat little discoveries and indulgences - small things like the ones in these photos that do a lot to make life just a bit sweeter. I hope your weekend was just as wonderful.{finding a new recipe and baking something delicious on a whim}{the perfect fusion of sweet & salty - polished these off within the day and will probably make them myself!}{sitting down with an unread book while drinking a Spanish latte}{the best hot chocolate I've had in my life - from here. need I say more?}