NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

IFW 2012, Day 1 - Stella Rissa and Auguste Soesastro
THE FIRST EVER INDONESIAN FASHION WEEK!Launched 23rd February 2012, and I'm very honoured to be part of the invitation guest! As we all know, Indonesia has started bringing fashion into the next level with their creation and innovation! A lot to take at the same time but I'm proud to witness the development and higher fashion standard the Indonesian fellas have stated.
Here is the recap for day one. First Two young designers : Stella rissa and Auguste Soesastro. Show 2Stella Rissa mostly designs Elegant and Classy look in Black, Purple and white! I love the way she plays with different materials, my favourite dress would be the bottom right black spandex like dress! I love the way she plays with back details too! But for me, the design is a lot rough, in which they don't really attract people.There you go! Kromo by Auguste Soesastro. The neutral palette he used worked so well. I love the color combination and the collection series. In the middle of the show, he presents red maxi dress to brighten up the collection. But i prefer not to add the sensation red, since there were only 2 red dresses and they kinda ruin the whole series of neutral ambience. But overall, i LOVE it! i love simple edgy look! my favourite would be the black maxi dress! 3rd row on your right!
well done!