NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Updated Tweed
{photos by Alicia}
Lately, I've been on the hunt to add some standout items to my closet- pieces that will look special in a wardrobe but will also stand the test of time. This tweed jacket from UniQUEEN definitely fit the bill: the shape is timelss & versatile, but the updated tweed pattern keeps it from being too stuffy. While I do wish it was lined with a better quality fabric, the jacket is the perfect length for my 5'3 frame. And though it's not warm enough to wear it on its own yet, I can't wait to transition the piece into spring time and create bright ensembles & classic looks alike. For now, wearing my favourite faux fur vest over it is a good compromise (I also don't think there's many things I haven't thrown this vest over this winter).Quick note before buying from UniQUEEN: make sure to check out detailed size information at the bottom of their item pages to ensure a perfect fit!
Wearing: Zara sweater and shoes, UniQUEEN jacket (c/o), YesStyle vest (c/o), 7 For All Mankind pants, MICHAEL Michael Kors bag, BCBG cuff, Revlon Fuchsia lipstick