NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Where the magic happens

Hey sweethearts,
Hope you're having a fabulous summer, what with all the humidity and sunburn. As many of you would know by now i'm a winter baby and my idea of summer isn't as fun as some. I recently moved into a new apartment and I'm suffering without air-conditioning, so when I arrive home from work each day I jump straight into a light weight silky slip dress. This weekend was the warmest in my place so far and I was able to cope with the heat in this little Dotti number from a couple of years back. I decided to take a couple of photos in my favourite room of the apartment, this gorgeous newly renovated kitchen. Sadly, the shutters didn't like it and played up with my camera settings, but hey, what's summer for? If not for a little sun ;)