NYC Style Spot   +  Miu Miu

D.I.Y...
OK! So I've being in love with the Miu Miu collars since the first time that I saw them but I didn't have the time to sit and do one for myself. Finally the moment came, probably inspired by the LV collars and here it is! I did two models!The process wasn't difficult, just a little long because I'm SO dull! LOLI needed few materials, juts the ones on the photo, plus a bottom and the iron (at the end)To do the model in paper, I used the instructions of one collection of books that I have to learn how to sew. You can find the instructions on internet or just copy the one of one of your tops!I used the model in paper to cut the fabric. Normaly you do just the half of the model in paper and after you cut the fabric doubling it by the half. That way the two sides will have the same size. Always remember to leave a space to can sew with no worries!I used a strong fabric special for the inside of the collar, so it will be more firm.Then I stick the fabric and the special fabric. After I just turned it and it will have the form. Use the iron to make it take the form.I stick this on the inside part to can close the collar and added the bottom after just for decoration.Done!!! Now I have two new accessories to play with. Sometimes you just have to do it by yourself!If you want to do it and need more info, don't think twice and write me a mail!

Kisses, Keyla