NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Perennial
When I bought this skirt last fall, I had no idea it would be a piece that would grow to be such a special part of my wardrobe. Since I've had it, though, the beautiful print and feminine cut have kept me wooed and I still find myself wanting to reach for it again and again. I documented it on the blog in the fall as well as the winter, and now here it is once more as we reach springtime. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it also paired so unexpectedly well with this gorgeous teal shade of nail polish (a first for me!), subduing it and preventing the colour from looking too kiddy.p.s. you can enter to win Butter London's entire spring 2012 collection (an $85 value) here!
Wearing: H&M sweater and skirt, Wilfred belt, Zara shoes, BCBGMAXAZRIA cuff and ring, vintage bag (borrowed from Mina), nails Butter London Slapper (c/o Nail Polish Canada)