NYC Style Spot   +  street style

Street Style...
Stockholm Street Style and similar street style blogs show sometimes a type of photo that I really like. We can't see the whole outfit or the face of the person who is wearing it, but in some way it's like nothing is missing and we can fill the spaces with our imagination.Here I share with you some of my favorite photos that I like to call "A fraction of Fashion"! Enjoy! = )
TRADUCCIÓN: Stockholm Street Style y blogs similares de estilo en la calle muestran en algunas ocasiones un tipo de foto que me gusta mucho. No podemos ver todo el atuendo o la persona que lo lleva, pero al mismo tiempo no parece que falte algo esencial y podemos llenar los espacios en blanco con nuestra imaginación.Aqui comparto contigo algunas de mis fotos favoritas, a las que me gusta llamar "Una fracción de moda"