NYC Style Spot   +  Trending

Trending...
I confess that the first time that I saw that a trend was starting with  this type of shoes I said something like "Oh!...eee... Really??". But after (I don't know if it was because I saw the D&G ad in all the magazines over and over) it started to grow a little on me.Anyway, as we love fashion and we like to see what's going on, I selected some models to show today on the blog. Actually we already saw some fashion bloggers wearing the high sneakers already.
What do you say?? 
TRADUCCIÓN: Confieso que la primera vez que vi que este tipo de zapatos estaba comenzando a estar de moda dije algo como "Oh!...eee...En serio?". Pero luego (no se si fué porque vi la propaganda de Do&G una y otra vez en las resvistas) comenzaron a gustarme un poco.De cualquier forma, como nos gusta la moda y queremos saber qué esta pasando, seleccioné algunos modelos para enseñarlos hoy en el blog. Ya algunas fashion bloggers se han atrevido a usarlos.
Qué piensas??D&G campaign Fall-Winter 2011D&GA more affordable option:Rock and CandyChloé Fall 2010 rtwChloéChloé DiytradeRock and Candy