NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Whimsy
{photos by Alicia}As much as I like polka dots, I often find them a tad hard to wear without looking like a little girl. When this Marni for H&M scarf showed up in the mail last week, though, I was eager to incorporate it into my outfit for the day. Consuelo Castiglioni's designs are always very whimsical and never shy away from colour or pattern, so I paired it with a cardigan of the same print and a shot of bronze for good measure. To prevent it from being too girly, I threw in some leather trimmings and wore and my new earrings from the sweet Veronica Nunes! Wearing: YesStyle blouse (last seen here), Forever 21 cardigan (similar), Club Monaco skirt (50% off in champagne colour here!), Marni for H&M silk scarf (from a press kit), Zara shoes, Michael Kors sunnies, vnunes earrings (c/o) (15% off w code "herwaisechoice"!)