NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

All Dressed Down
 {photos by Alicia}  I have to be honest and admit that ever since I wore it here, this floral skirt had been collecting dust in the back of my closet. It's really a shame, since the print on it is so gorgeous, but it just seemed a little too dressy for day to day, non-office attire. Enter a chambray shirt: one of my favourite pieces as of late, this wonderful garment seems to have the ability to make anything look more casual without sacrificing a put-together element. Tucked into the skirt, it definitely helped give my problematic skirt a fresh new appeal. Wearing: H&M chambray (similar), Zara skirt and shoes, MICHAEL Michael Kors bag, Wilfred belt (similar), YesStyle scarf, House of Harlow sunnies (use code "tulip" for 10% off!), ASOS bracelet, Essie Topless & Barefoot

By the way, are you doing anything tomorrow night? If not, please stop by The Bay in Downtown Vancouver for a fun Spring Shopping Event! I'll be there, along with several other style savvy ladies to talk about spring trends. Details and how to RSVP here!