NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

IFB Inside Generation Style Fashion Show + More
I have some amazing outfits coming really soon, but in the mean time I just wanted to share a few exciting(and important) announcements!

1) I'm super honored to be one of 15 fashion bloggers in a fashion show put on by IFB and Intel! It's called "Inside Generation Style" and we'll be modeling KamaliKulture and Orla Kiely. It will be held at the Metropolitan Pavilion next Wednesday, April 11th at 7:30. Make sure to RSVP!
2) I'm selling my clothes!!! I'm so grateful that Kellie B from Fatshion Insider has organized a clothing sale for a ton of plus size bloggers. Unfortunately it's not online, but if you are in the New York area, please come out! It will be May 1st from 6-9 pm at Tammany Hall. I have tons of stuff (old, new, and everything in between) and sizes 10-26 will be represented! (Plus there will be great giveaways and goodies from our wonderful sponsors). Cash only.
3)Last but not least! I'm giving one lucky reader a makeover this May!!! You'll get a new head to toe look, including hair, makeup and clothes (provided by Fashion to Figure). If you've ever wanted to go shopping with me, this is your chance. Email gabifreshmakeover@gmail.com with a short essay (1-2 paragraphs)about why you'd like to win. Please include your name, age, size and full body picture (preferably in an outfit you wear a lot). Please note this is also in New York and transportation to the city is not provided.

I hope you're all as excited about these announcements as I am! Outfit post coming this weekend :)