NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

My Autumn Staples


I have a soft spot for shoes, and this season I've been wearing flat shoes heaps. I love different colours and prints, and buckles add great finishing touches to simple flat shoes. London Rebel printed flats. Wittner buckle boots. Nine West mulberry flats.
I own two faux fur coats that I absolutely adore. I've also been drawn into the leopard print fad this season and opted to purchase a faux fur leopard print coat. Bardot coat
Check out this awesome mustard jumper! Mustard is the go to colour this Autumn so I simply could not go past this snuggly number. My favourite way to wear it is with collared shirts with the collar coming out of the top. Cotton On jumper
Delicate silver adds a little bit of class to any outfit. Season after season my charm bracelet is my savour in the jewelry department.
This little knitted dress is simply gorgeous and such a snug fit. I love the lilac colouring. Asos dress
My lace slip dress has been a staple in my wardrobe since I left high school. It has such a Blair Waldorf class to it. Dotti dress
My long sleeve men's shirt makes me feel sexy, whether I wear it with shorts or jeans. Cotton On shirt
I'm absolutely obsessed with coloured stockings this season, and picked up these printed stockings recently. Making sure I don't clash them with my leopard print flats or coat, I'm excited to see what adventurous outfits I can come up with. Sportsgirl tights
Every girl needs an oversized cardigan. As for me I have about four or five, but this grey one is definitely my favourite.
Tan Felt Hat! Need I say more? Dotti hat