NYC Style Spot   +  STYLE

Spotted...
It's not breaking news that I adore Emma Watson's style. She looks always so fresh, glam, happy, confident, and a lot more. I love the light that she irradiates and the her discret way to hold her fame.
I'm always looking up for new style photos or news about her upcoming films. Here are a mix of recent photos that I found.
Wich outfit is your favorite??
TRADUCCIÓN: El que me guste el estilo de Emma Watson no es una noticia de ultima hora. Ella siempre luce tan fresca, glamurosa, feliz, confiada y mas. Amo la  luz que irradia y la forma discreta en que maneja su fama. Siempre estoy en busca de nuevas fotos de sus atuendos o noticias sobre sus próximos filmes.Aquí están una mezcla de fotos recientes que encontré y que me encantan!
Cual atuendo es tu favorito??

 At Coachella 2012Filming  her new movie "The bling ring"At a movie premiereAt Mulberry BBQ for CoachellaOld photo from her webpageA dress I can't forget, for the Harry Potter  movie premiereOne of the gorgeus photos for VOGUEPhotos via Just Jared / Google Search / Emma Watson's Official Webpage

Kisses, Keyla