NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

That's a Wrap
I purchased this floral piece (worn as a dress here) several months ago with high hopes: with its lovely print and figure flattering shape, I pictured it as a dress that I could wear frequently into and during the summer. While that still holds true, and even though a dress is always a great way to throw a quick outfit together, the number of ways that it can be styled can sometimes be limited. Luckily, this particular dress happens to be a wrap dress, and as I was threw it on the other day I realized that it actually worked very well as a cardigan. I feel like I've tripled the possibilities with this piece - like shopping without spending a dime!Wearing: Wilfred dress (worn as cardigan), YesStyle blouse, 7 For All Mankind pants, Zara shoes, Club Monaco necklace (old), OPI Paint my Moji-toes Red