NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

300 patterns
OH MYY! It's my 300th post! <3 hip hip horaayyy! never thought i'd go this far. without you, my readers, i am nothing. so thank all of you ! all your supports are just amazing! can't say more. 
through the good and bad times, i'm chasing my wildest dream, to express myself through what i put on. i love the feeling when the fabric touch my skin, gives me warmth and confidence. i hate the pain when i am wearing heels, but i am used to the pain, therefore i stand still. i know beauty is pain, although sometimes, some pains don't worth a shot.
again and again, the time ticks, chasing me like a crazy boar on the street. submissions are coming closer and closer, each and every day. taking the patterns on my poncho i express my perplexed mind. having all the thoughts of assignments drive me nuts. crazy crazy, i need to do my work! til then, enjoy my shot with my lovely poncho!poncho - ladakh // shoes - topshop // LBD - Zara