NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

A Bit of Silliness
If you've ever seen a style blogger taking photos out in public, there's a good chance you probably felt kind of awkward for them. After all, standing around, trying to look pretty while photo upon photo is taken of you is a slightly strange & seemingly narcissistic situation. I'm so blessed that D is not only an amazing boyfriend (and photographer!) but also my best friend who always makes me laugh and encourages me to be goofy while in front of the camera. So here are some silly photos that hopefully serve as a reminder to fashion bloggers everyone to not take ourselves so seriously. Happy Friday!On a more serious note, the winner of my Gratitude-Filled Giveaway is @about_celine! Congrats - please email me and we will arrange to have it shipped out to you ASAP :)