NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Freshened Up
On Wednesday morning, I got up bright and early and happily started my day at Joe Fresh's breakfast summer preview event. Everything in store was beautifully merchandised according to colour, and just being there induced a sense of cheer! I ended up adding some colour to my blouse collection with a seafoam polka dotted silk number (see here) and can't wait to wear it. Definitely pop in for a peek if you're one of the lucky cities with a Joe Fresh store (or Superstore) - there are currently many fun pieces to be considered!{pure nail bar was on hand to give free manicures throughout the day in Joe Fresh's summer shades - I chose bright yellow "Canary"}{with my new manicure and a peek at what I wore. full outfit post on Monday!}
---------
p.s. I've just added more photos to my One Piece, ___ Ways album on Facebook. Click on over to see some wardrobe remixing action!