NYC Style Spot   +  What I Wore

Half Moon At Harima
Inglot-India-Half-Moon-Manicure-Tutorial-With-Nail-Pen
An Easy Half Moon Manicure with Inglot India nail Enamel No.961
Inglot Lipstick In India - Freedom System Palette in RedF in Inglot Lipstick - Freedom System Palette in RedInglot-India-Half-Moon-Manicure-DIY
Waiting ImPatiently For my Sushi at Harima + Republic Of Chic Aztec Ring
Inglot (India) sent over a cosmetics kit with a Freedom System Lipstick Palette of 5 lipsticks, Nail Enamel from its Grey Collection, some super Cream Concealer and a pot of Gold Eyeshadow (I'm wearing it here) for us to experience. 5 reasons why I'm impressed:
  1. They nailed the right concealer shade for my complexion. I have been widely unsuccessful at this till date
  2. They know I like my nails painted grey
  3. The lipsticks were bang on trend; from your nudes to neons
  4. The eyeshadow was a beautiful, deep pigmented gold one that lasted and lasted
  5. If I had put this kit together myself, I would have done it no differently and I think this is super insightful and thoughtful 
Moving on to my easy-peasy 5 min half moon manicure I tried/mastered right before running out for dinner last night. There are a ton of great tutorials that use stickers and top coats. There are ones that tell you to use nail art pens. But I couldn't be hassled after a long day and I cheated. My quick fix was (umm..don't judge me) a CD marker. I panited the half moons on free-hand over 2 coats of my Inglot nail enamel for a rather (quick) chic effect. Outfit and sushi awesomeness to follow in next post :)