NYC Style Spot   +  New in

New in...
Pendant Anjolee store / My chain (old)
Two weeks ago I received a lovely present from Anjolee. This store is a distributor of diamond pieces and you can customize them as you want.I'm in love with the lovely pendant that I have now. The bad part is that the chain arrived totally uggly, like with three different colors all over it and even tho I tried to clean it, there was no way to get it better, so I guess that means that the material is of bad quality. The representant of  the store told me that they normaly replace the piece if you aren't satisfy with it, but as it was a present, there's no change.
I find this important to point out because normaly when you invest in an expensive piece with diamonds you expect to receive the best quality. I need to be clear that I wouldn't be satisfy if I purchased it . The pendant is cute and in perfect state anyways.
You can see some of the pieces that the store offers here: Anniversary ring, wedding ring set , riviera necklace.

TRADUCCIÓN: Hace dos semanas recibí un regalo de la tienda Anjolee. Esta tienda es un distribuidor de piezas con diamantes y dejan que tu mismo escojas los detalles.Me encanto el pendiente, que es muy bonito. La mala noticia es que la cadena llego dañada y con tres colores sobre ella y a pesar de que traté de limpiarla, no logré que mejorara. Esto solo puede indicar que es de mala calidad. La representante de tienda me dijo que normalmente la reemplazan pero en este caso por tratarse de un regalo no puede hacerse mas nada.
Creo que es importante resaltar esto porque normalmente cuando inviertes en una pieza con diamantes esperas que sea de la mejor calidad. Necesito dejar claro que si hubiese comprado la pieza no estaría satisfecha. El pendiente sin embargo es bonito y esta en perfecto estado.Kisses, Keyla