NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

New Pants Dance
I've been on the hunt for some well-fitted, flattering white denim for some time now. However, as fellow pear-shaped ladies will know, this can be quite the daunting task. Last week, I strolled around the mall to explore my options and was thrilled to find a non-jean alternative that exceeded my expectations: not only do these stretch cotton pants look more flattering than anything else I tried on, but they are about ten times more comfortable too!Of course, I didn't realize until after the fact that taking photos of white pants on a light coloured concrete sidewalk is not the best idea - better pictures next time!
Wearing: Aritzia pants, YesStyle blouse (c/o), Zara jacket (old), Pour La Victoire wedges (c/o The Bay), MICHAEL Michael Kors clutch (I like it in wallet form too!)