NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

pastel me about it
You guys know I love colorblocking, and this season is all about doing it with pastels. As much as I adore the colors, the trend can skew a bit frilly for my taste, so I decided to mix things up a bit by putting together a pastel outfit inspired by menswear. The skinnies are from Gap (available here, but if you want plus sizes they have similar ones at Evans), and the top and brogues are ASOS (available here). The sunnies are ASOS too (here), which I thought completed the look perfectly; I felt like a modern day Diane Keaton/Annie Hall, which can only be a good thing.GABI_LOOK2_3Top-ASOS/Pants-Gap/Shoes-ASOS/Sunnies-ASOS/Watch-Guess/Bracelet-c/o eloquii/Necklace-Forever21/iPad case-Very.comPhotos by Lydia Hudgens

More ASOS pastels I'm loving right now: Batwing dress, Floral Peplum Dress, Flowy mint/lilac tank, Pastel mixed media necklace, BodyCon striped dress, Pink skinnies, Lilac skinny belt, Mint skinny belt, color block flats
PS-I'm going to be on the Today Show tomorrow morning (I believe somewhere around 9am--watch my tweets for updates) if you want to tune in!

PPS-I got a new facebook page (unfortunately FB doesn't allow you to change the name of a public page). Make sure you don't miss out on new updates--you can like it here!