NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

runway my way
Marc by Marc Jacobs S/S 2012, images via style.comThe great debate among fashionistas this spring seems to be surrounding the sneaker wedge. I have never been a sneaker girl--well, not since my collection of kangaROOS in high school--and to be honest, I didn't even love the original Isabel Marants. But then I saw the beauties that graced the Marc by Marc Jacobs S/S 2012 runway, and everything I'd previously believed completely disappeared. The red ones were my fave, but I decided the navy would be more wardrobe friendly. I took a cue from the Marc runway looks and paired the sneaker wedges with stripes, opting for a [size 12] dress from the Maternity line at ASOS (available here) and some killer shades (available here).How amazing is this Mr. Kate bracelet?! If you haven't seen her latest lookbook, you have to check it out. I want everything!Dress-ASOS/Shoes-MBMJ/Sunglasses-ASOS/Bracelet-c/o Mr.Kate/Earrings-Street Vendor/Watch-Guess/Clutch-c/o Fashion to FigurePhotos by Lydia Hudgens

I leave you with a tweet from the one and only BryanBoy: