NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Style-Off!
Recently, I was presented with a fun opportunity to participate in a Style-Off, hosted by the lovely Nelia at StyleBlog.ca. The two of us, along with the beautiful Elizbeth of Chic Heroin, were assigned the task of styling a Gap t-shirt maxi dress. There are so many ways to wear it, but my personal mission was to make this dress as figure flattering as possible. A waist-cinching belt was a no brainer, and I was thisclose to leaving the rest of the piece as it was. A last minute twisted knot (secured with safety pins, of course!) made the dress more flattering on my 5'3 frame and created a silhouette that felt much more "me".I would love it if you went over to the voting page to vote for your favourite look (which is hopefully mine, but I'll understand if it's not ;))!
---------------
Wearing: Gap t-shirt dress (c/o), MINKPINK cardigan (super old), vintage belt, Coach bag, O My Heart! necklace (c/o), BCBGMAXAZRIA cuff, Pour La Victoire wedges (c/o The Bay), BOARDOFTRADECO hat
image credit (photo 1): StyleBlog.ca