NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Tee Time
I'm not much of a t-shirt girl. In fact, my friends have teased me- questioning the existence of even a single tee in my wardrobe. I'll be honest: prior to a couple of weeks ago, I had one quality white crew neck, which was more than enough for me. Thanks to Gap, though, my collection has not only tripled but I've found a new love for making dressier pieces casual with this classic. And seeing that this seems to be one of those wonderful tees that get softer with each wash, it's an even more welcomed addition to my closet.Wearing: Gap t-shirt (c/o), Zara skirt, YesStyle jacket (c/o), Lanvin for H&M necklace, MICHAEL Michael Kors bag, Stuart Weitzman flats (c/o)
-------
In case you missed it, I'm currently in New York and would love to have you follow along in pictures here!