NYC Style Spot   +  Outfits

Cardi Love
Ever since I borrowed a printed cardigan from Cee (see here) last summer, I've been on the hunt for the perfect rendition to add to my wardrobe. However, as I soon discovered, a good print cardigan is hard to find! After steering away from many that either looked cheap or were too expensive, I was so happy to find this cornflower blue ikat number during our visit to Woodbury Commons in New York. It really injected a pop of interest into this casual outfit, which I wore for a hectic day to meet Eliot and Jenna (who were both absolutely lovely in person!).Wearing: J.Crew Factory cardigan (found some for sale here, and here's a beautiful but pricey option), YesStyle blouse, Zara trousers, Tory Burch loafers (similar), DKNY bag, House of Harlow sunnies, Thakoon for NARS polish in Lal Mirchi (see full collection here)