NYC Style Spot   +  Red Carpet

Celebrity style...
If she wasn't a big fashion icon, I think now she is. Emma Stone has being around the world promoting the new Spiderman movie and the display of fashion sense is remakable!
Let look some of her looks!
Si ya no era una icono de la moda, creo que ahora si lo es. Emma Stone ha recorrido el mundo para promocionar la nueva pelicula del Hombre Araña y nos ha mostrado una gran cantidad de hermosas piezas de ropa!
Vamos a ver algunos de sus atuendos!

 With her boyfriend looking gorgeus with a very girly dress. Fantastic and smart way to combine colors! Score!I'm always in for white looks. I like the design and the structure of the shoulders.The little black dress couldn't be missing. I like the golden detail of the heel of the shoe! It gives the chic fancy touch!Pretty dress and Louboutin shoes!I die for this look. I think that it's my favorite one.Super glamorous! The fabric of the dress is so beautiful! Very delicate, romantic and femenine. I love it!I love this dress! so unexpected.I find it a little bit too long but she look nice anyway.I'm not a big fan of this one. I think that it would look better without the sleeves.Oh that coat!!! You caught me Emma!A fabulous gown with dramatic lips.Colorful and artistic fabric! so young and fresh!Photos via Just Jared

Kisses, Keyla