NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Classic cuts for fashion victims



As many of you may be aware, I'm currently obsessed with any trends coming out of London at the moment. Everything from pop colour raincoats and printed pants to satin nightshirts and houndstooth dresses. It's probably my life long love affair with Audrey Hepburn that makes me yearn for European tailoring, classic cuts and colour palletes that are constantly reinventing themselves.

With all this in mind, I decided to cut my hair into the latest English trend, the long bob. I haven't had my hair so short and bold, without any layers, since I was in school; and yet I feel so grown up with my hair styled this way. Thanks to Kym at Rokstar hair studio in Red Hill I'm on my way to turning into a London clone from head to toe.