NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Colour Pops
T.Babaton Meredith Blouse / Kate Spade Earrings / Roksanda Illincic Skirt / Etro bangle / A Wear dress / Modcloth flats
On Wednesday's post, I talked about my love for colour blocking and how it has stuck around in spite of the changing seasons. While it's fun to do it with separates, I have a weakness for those fool proof pieces that do the tricky part for you- that is, items with multiple hues that come already crisply segmented. Although it's nothing new, here are a few lovely pieces of that nature that I came across recently. Just looking at them puts me in a happier mood; I hope it does the same for you. Happy Friday!
------------
p.s. I'm excited to be giving away a little colour blocked something on Monday as well, so be sure to check back to enter!