NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Schoolgirl inspired tailoring



Having been in the presence of such an array of colour and a multitude of textures recently, it's hard not to fall into the world of colour matching. There's nothing more priceless, or on occasion expensive, than the moment you find a pair of opaques in the same colours as your favourite beret, or a collared shirt that matches that old vintage bag you almost put on ebay last season.

My favourite colour at the moment is green, and although I don't have much I plan on expanding my wardrobe over the next couple of months to let in all shades of this magnificent colour. Mulberry is still very strong in my wardrobe when it comes to accesorising and it's a perfect colour to complement what little green I do have, for instance these green stockings.

Portmans skirt
Cotton On blouse
Equip stockings
Nine West flats
Glassons beanie