NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Touches of Silver
{photos by Alicia}
I've had this Jacob dress for a while now, but had experienced a bit of trouble accessorizing it in a way that felt fresh to me. While I love gold jewelry, pairing it with the tawny hue seemed slightly predictable and a little played out (at least on my part!). Coming across a clearance priced necklace the other day was what finally inspired an outfit: the white and silver felt clean and crisp, and I knew they would make for perfect summertime accents. It also gave me a reason to also wear these flats again to create an unabashedly coordinated look.Wearing: Jacob Dress (c/o), YesStyle jacket (last seen here), Stuart Weitzman flats (last seen here), Coach bag (old, c/o), necklace from The Bay, Joe Fresh earrings (similar)