NYC Style Spot   +  tuesday treats

Tuesday Treats - NYC Highlights
{taking in the Manhattan skyline at sunset}
I've typically been the type of traveler who wants to know exactly what I'll be seeing, when I'll be seeing it and how much time it will take. In other words, my Type A personality has the tendency to go full-blown when I'm not at home. Since we had no time to plan an itinerary beforehand this time, we were only able to spend the plane ride to NY compiling a loose list of what we wanted to do. It actually turned out way better this way: in fact, I enjoyed it so much that I've been inspired to be a little more laid back on future trips. While only time will tell if this new mentality will actually ring true, here are a few favourite highlights of what we did during our time in the city.{spending entire days checking out neighbourhoods (this is Soho), and ducking into whatever shops catch our fancy}{getting to try on lots of Jimmy Choos at their 24:7 Stylemakers event}{midday treats everyday... throughout the day}{getting our hipster on, checking out flea markets in Brooklyn}