NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

it is growing
yes! my hair is obviously growing rapidly. not only the fact that i've done a lot of crazy stuffs to my virgin hair, if you want to call it that way, now my shaved hair is getting longer and longer. i did want to get rid of them again, but then mom said no and asked me to keep it a bit longer so i can color it with crazy stuffs! isn't she amazing? <3 
well, winter course is driving me nuts, but i always have my friends and my work to cheer me up. writing up a blog post at 12.45 AM in the morning whilst having myself acknowledge my responsibility to wake up early later to work at 7.30AM isn't a good idea, but i do it anyway. like a strong wind that blows repetitively in patterns my fingers press the black squares with letters on them. 
pink top - agent ninetynine // jacket - sportsgirl // skirt - argyle & oxford // belt - h&m // shoes - rare // wing necklace - gifted