NYC Style Spot   +  Resort collections

Resort 2013 collection...
I will be honest with you, even tho you migh think I'm crazy...Tears actually went out of my eyes when I saw this collection. I'm a long time fan of Balmain but this is beyond anything else (speaking for my taste in clothes)

I wanted to show you my favorite looks from the collection and it's exactly what I did...I posted all!
Seré sincera contigo, aunque luego pienses que estoy loca...Lagrimas salieron de mis ojos al ver esta colección. Soy una fanática de Balmain por largo tiempo pero esto esta sobre todo lo demás que he visto (hablando por mis gustos particulares)
Quise hacer un post para mostrarte mis looks favoritos de esta colección y es exactamente lo que hice aquí...Lo publiqué todo.

Take a look to the fabric of the coat!...Fancy ah??I love the pants that fits almost anybody and the top gives that cool look to the outfitThis color is just gorgeus...like the perfect pink!This print is so unexpected and fun!One of my favorite ones! All in a soft blue and gorgeus!The fabric and the botoms are the perfect coupleI looove denim! Thank you Balmain!Serious, glamorous and girly...anything else??Very fancy rock & roll. The structure of the jacket is awesome!This is a tricky one, but it look fantastic!Take a look to the line of this skirt and tell me if it isn't freakin' awesome!The mint color pants and the top give a nice balance to the lookAgain an unexpected print that looks really stylish!Please take a look to that jacket and tell me that you don't want it!Again the shape of the skirt stills the show!I have no words...The belt is the master touch over here! Take note girls!So fresh, sweet and beautiful!Perfection. I would wear this all days!The detail and color of the fabric is a poem!Chic rock & roll. It's crazy and it works!I'm sure that one celebrity will wear this ASAP.....Just look at the jacket...we talk later!**
Crying...Still craying...A piece of art.Are you still there?? Do you love this too?? I do.Gorgeus. Gorgeus. Gorgeus.I want that jacket now!Photos via Style.com

Kisses, Keyla