NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

rosey orange
the neon blue stripes on a building across my apartment captivated my eyes. having myself sitting on this bean bag filled with little dead bubbles, giving me comfort. what a cold night with heater on, therefore i feel the warmth. tonight i'm going to watch the dark knight rises instead of go partying. such a big decision to choose, but my friend bought the ticket before i had the chance to cancel the movie, but oh well, it must be good, watching movie. 
recently, i've been gaining weight, though i never told you guys when i lose some, anyways, i feel so bulky and lumpy. thanks to this invention called high heels, i can cover my fat and shortness. :p born this way, live this way, die this way, oh well. my life, my rule. top - mink pink x nastygal // scarf - loop // jeans - zara // heels - jeffrey campbell