NYC Style Spot   +  summer

Street style...
Oh! I love street style so much! And this summer we saw awesome things! Take a look to this girls looking amazing! Anytime I check Stockholm Street Style's blog I feel inspired!

Oh! Como amo el estilo en la calle! Y este verano vimos muchos atuendos muy bonitos! Mira a estas mujeres luciendo geniales! Cada vez que visito el blog de Stockholm Street Style me siento muy inspirada!

 The skirt is the queen in this look! I love the color of the bag. I think it complements the look.To be honest, I think that she's so cute that anything look good on her. Dress her with a garbage bag and she will look awesome anyway.This is so unexpected and out of order. The hair, the denim top, the clutch, the booties. Somehow she makes it work!She blows my mind. Always looking so chic! I adore that dress and the shoes are the perfect match!I would love to own that bag in any color! This one gives much personality to the outfit! the skirt is a dream!Simple, girly, cute and original. She took a risk and she won. Don't be afraid of trying something new!This is my favorite outfit in this post! That top is so chic and delicate and the skirt match perfectly with it!Floral dress and old school shoes. I kind of like it.Pink! Looks so pretty on any girl! I like this one. It's minimalistic and it has personality!Something simple that any of us could wear anyday. This type of boots re a hit this year and I love how they change the mood of the outfits!An other simple outfit. The hair is the key here.Strong and rude. The jacket is so pretty!Photos via Stockholm Street Style

Kisses, Keyla