NYC Style Spot   +  window shopping

Window shopping...
Yesterday I spent some time "window shopping" at my favorite online stores and I found that Free People has great pieces right now! Here I show you my favorites!
Ayer dediqué algún tiempo a "ver vitrinas" en mis favoritas tiendas online y vi que Free People tiene unas piezas de ropa muy lindas! Aquí te muestro mis favoritas!

I find this dress so cute! You could wear it in the day with some nice sandals (better high heels so your legs show up!) or add some dark legwear, ankle boots and a blaizer if you want to be more formal!Great maxi skirt in a pretty color! Comfortable, easy to wear and in style! I love to add hats to outfits with this kind of skirts or make it look hippie chic with a long necklace and wooded heels!So pretty, so femenine and so in style! And it's also versatil, so you can wear it more than once!A simple top in a nice color! The kind that we always look for in our closet to wear with jeans. Simple but chic!I'm a big fan of this fabric! To make it more rock&roll add a black leather jacket and some white ripped jeans!!!Mint color! One of the favorites of the season! You can wear it in a million ways!I love this top. The fabric is so cute and the print is so unexpected. You can wear it anyday you want and in so many ways.Remember that shinny is not only for night this days! Add a pair of jeans and a long necklace and you are ready to go shopping or to the movies with your friends!So girly and in a basic color! This skirt is a must have, no doubt!A little more risky but yet beautiful! Maybe not the kind of piece that you can wear everyday and for any ocassion, but it's a nice card under your sleeve!Fresh and girly dress for this hot summer!!!Photos via freepeople.com

Kisses, Keyla