NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Canadiana
The Olympics are always an exciting time for me. I love the camaraderie it brings, even among strangers, as well as the way it motivates us all to be a little more active and live healthier lifestyles. I’ve been spending any extra time I’ve had in the past few days catching up on Olympic highlights and couldn’t be prouder to be sporting this tank top for my home country. Nothing like a worldwide event like this to inspire an unabashedly patriotic getup!I'm happy to also announce that this look was put together for Fashion Magazine's Style Panel, which I'm thrilled to now be a part of! Be sure to follow along each week as we tackle a variety of styling questions and share our best tips.
-------------------------------------
Wearing: Hudson's Bay Co tank (c/o), Zara skirt, vintage chain belt, Salvatore Ferragamo flats, MAC lip pencil in Brick