NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Lollapalooza Recap
After the Laudi Vidni visit, we arrived at Lolla and the energy was palpable. After a stop in the #DellLive lounge (where we charged up our phones, played with the XPS, took funny pics and enjoyed the A/C), I headed out to see some of my favorites like SBTRKT, Passion Pit, NERO and M83. DSC09085DSC09183Day Two was super intense! I met up with my friend Sarah and showed her around the lounge before we got some delicious food and went to check out the shows. We actually only got to see Aloe Blacc (so good) when we heard the festival was being evacuated because of the weather! Luckily we got to Afrobella's apartment in time to ride out the storm. The show must go on though--later that night things were back up and running and we got to rock out to Frank Ocean and Santigold.

I basically wore the same outfit as I did on day one: another shirt dress/tunic from H&M+ with denim cutoffs, a statement necklace and black sandals. The top (dress?) is such a gorgeous color and the back is completely sheer. photo-4Top/Dress-H&M+, Shorts-F21+, Necklace and Sunnies-NYC Street Vendor, Sandals-Zappos
Photos by Hasan Malik and via my iphone/instagram
The weekend was seriously such a blast! Thank you so much to Dell & BuzzMG for the experience!