NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Inspiration: House of Holland


This is seriously one of my favourite London fashion houses at the moment. They have pieced together an ensemble of pieces that mix together my favourite colours, prints and made something incredible. I love their AW12 collection, because frankly I'm a winter girl who loves winter fashion. A couple of their pieces have now inspired some pieces that are popping up in boutiques and chain stores here in Australia at the moment.

I do enjoy the new collection by House of Holland though. This collection was showcased last week at London Fashion Week SS13, and I think it looks a bit like designer Henry Holland has had a tantrum in his painters studio and through paint everywhere... which I quite enjoy thinking about. The painters daughter overalls is my favourite piece and I will be looking out for collection sales so I can actually get a chance of owning a piece of the action.
Disclaimer: Photos not owned by me. Video by Elle.