NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

London Calling
I'm having a blast in London! I just arrived in the UK on Wednesday as Simply Be's London Fashion Week ambassador, and this trip has already been the best of my life. I flew into Manchester where SimplyBe's HQ is located (more on that later) and Thursday we took a train to London. Yesterday was the first day of LFW, and everything was so good. (It's my first time overseas and I can't get over how amazing everyone looks here).

During the day, we shot lots of footage to put together for a SimplyBe vid, and I got to go to a few shows, do street style interviews, and even meet readers of my blog. The team also took me to landmarks like Big Ben and Buckingham Palace which, of course, are even more breathtaking in person. We went to dinner at The Red Fort in Soho, which I highly recommend if you like Indian; I should do a separate post on the absolutely fantastic food I've had since coming here. I wore Simply Be's cobalt blue blazer and pants (available here and here); I'm obsessed with bold suits right now.

(I had to repost this because I deleted the last one by accident while editing! I'm so sad; I read and appreciate all your comments on the previous version!) Huge huge huge thank you to everyone at Simply Be for making this trip possible! Check back soon for a run down on my tour of their offices and the cute clothes they have coming up.